Saturday, September 19, 2009

BABY MARIO + BLUE YOSHI CAKE



happy birthday to carmen ^_______^

few months ago, i got an order to make a mario&yoshi cake. this has been my biggest project yet! it was a difficult one i admit!!!! watta charming young lad planning a bday cake for his lovely girlfriend's special 21st bday :] its so sweet :]

note to carmen: after all this time .. i had no idea it was you who follows my blog! and it was you i was making this cake for!!!!! =O hahahha!! wow. happy birthday!! :]
intially i wanted to make mario sitting on yoshi's back, but plans didnt go according to the .. well plans. hahahha! but im pretty happy with the result in the end. it took alot of time and effort. but it looks like something at least! ahahha! i had fun making it though~ pretty cute too i must say! ^______^ shout out to my wonderful sister again who gave up her sat night to stay home with me and help me. love u lots :] :]

blue yoshi for bday girl's favourite colour :]




blue cake with white chocolate for blue yoshi! hope the cake is still moist?

beginning of baby mario's head ..

i can finally get some delicate sleep bfr work tmr ........ XD
another project to do next week!!!!!!! xox

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the cake Amanda! It was so amazing, I loved it so much.

    I seriously love your cakes =D

    Thank You Thank You Thank You =D

    ReplyDelete