Friday, July 24, 2009

flower power!



GUESS WHAT?? IM BACK!!!!!!! ^_________^

heehee!! not that its anything so exciting about =P hahaha! couldnt get up for class this morning .. i didnt get to sleep till 4am finishing off cupcakes and a bday cake XD so im so sad im missing out on makin petit fours =( =(

also!!! sorry for those who have come to visit my blog and been disappointed with NO UPDATES! never fear bec i have some new pics to share tdy :]

hope everyones been well! the weather is freezing! ive just come back from malaysia and the weather there is complete opposite -_________-

i was lucky enough my amazing aunty had time to teach me how to make flowers! *finally* heehee!! these were made by clay (not sugarpaste) so it was much easier!!! so heres some of my attempts and my sister's (which looked better) hahaha XD my aunty irene is so talented. she amazes me in her work. *.*






not bad for first attempts? shall keep practicing! they aint so easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment