Wednesday, January 28, 2009

THE BEGINNING 020209 :]

first of all: HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARRRRRR!!!!!!! ^___________^
i admit. ive been lazy. didnt even end up baking my new year almond cookies =( hahahah!!! but i have very exciting news to share!! im starting my patisserie course♥ next week and im superrrrrrrrrrrr happy!!!! i cant wait!!!!! ^__________^ hopfeully i'll learn to bake more yummier sweet&treats for everyone :] im really excited!!

STATUS: AMATEUR. hahahha!! -_______- hopefully this status shall change within a year =P

heres my lovely uniform!! the weather has been 40degrees in melb .. not good .. hope it wont be too hot wearing these in the kitchen man =| AND my TOOL KIT!!!!!!! ITS SUPER AWESOME. so pretty. when i jus unrolled it and flipped it open .. omg .. my heart was pounding HAHAHA!!! ♥


banana cake: the only recipe i swear by. ive baked this recipe for many years now, never fails me. i'll never replace it. its the best by far!!! its sooooo moist inside & the taste is JUST SUPERB.



french pancake topped with strawberry puree

please stay tuned for more updates to come :] :]

No comments:

Post a Comment